God Knew Thee Before Forming Thee in thy Womb

Jeremias 1:5 Before I formed thee in the bowels of thy mother, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and made thee a prophet unto the nations.

Genesis 49:25 The God of thy father shall be thy helper, and the Almighty shall bless thee with the blessings of heaven above, with the blessings of the deep that lieth beneath, with the blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Founding of CONCEPTION ON

by Denise Michelle

To a friend on our recent family vacation:

"We are north of New York City at a town called Newburgh near Walden.. another town where I went with The Little Sisters of the Assumption when I volunteered in East Harlem, NY in the early 90's. I remember we came up to Walden for a little retreat one weekend.

As we drove into town I was telling my children this and EXACTLY AT THE SAME TIME I said the word "assumption" there I saw a sign that said "Church of Our Lady of the Assumption!"

On the sign it also said "A Mom is a mom from Conception On!"

I have been praying this week about possibly adding a blog link to my Catholic Mom website that is pro-life... I take this as a sign to do so! :)"

(Note: I'm thinking as I post this photo of Our Lady of the Assumption how in Our Lady's case conception 
on means for Eternity!  She is our Mother for Eternity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment