God Knew Thee Before Forming Thee in thy Womb

Jeremias 1:5 Before I formed thee in the bowels of thy mother, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and made thee a prophet unto the nations.

Genesis 49:25 The God of thy father shall be thy helper, and the Almighty shall bless thee with the blessings of heaven above, with the blessings of the deep that lieth beneath, with the blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Introduction

Dear Friends,

Years ago when I was 14 a close friend of mine had an abortion.  I was silent when I could have done something and it changed my life forever.  Recently on our family vacation I was re-visiting a town where I used to volunteer in New York and saw a sign that said "A Mom is a Mom from Conception On."

Just last year I took a drive to the beach.  I never made it to the beach.  Instead I found myself passing another church with a pro-life sign that was similar.  These signs were reminders to me of the important message I have been meaning to share with you.

Over the last 25 years God has given me insight into the various aspects of the pro-life movement.  I find it's time to share these things with you and to dedicate this blog 
to that little child I could have helped live but did nothing to give him or her a voice or life.

I will call that baby Conception.

Now as a practicing Roman Catholic in the traditional Latin Rite for the last 12 years, I also see the remedy for abortion clearly.  

This I wish to share with my fellow traditional Catholics in hope that they will in turn share these insights with their fellow pro-life friends who have not "come to the knowledge of the truth" but continue in darkness trying to help the helpless but not making much progress.

I turn your attention then to the link titled "Why the Pro-Life Movement is Ineffective" and to my thoughts on other related matters in the other blogs posted on CONCEPTION ON.

This is not a documented thesis (Though I hope to add documentation as I have time.).  This is my own personal observation, experience and input from other pro-lifers based on 25 years of living. Consider this website more a commentary. Sure, yes it is my opinion and you may take it as that but those who have long been involved in the pro-life movement and have come away again and again frustrated I think will find enlightenment and encouragement in what I have to say.

And with that in mind, I hope and pray that they will follow the path that I set before them.

Truly, I don't expect it because these are dark times and frankly I believe this is the time of the Great Apostasy prophesied by Our Lord in scripture where he says he will return and find little Faith.  But, still I hope and keep hope, always.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph
Denise Michelle
Mom of Five (see photo's below)


No comments:

Post a Comment